Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stamping Catchup

A friend got me started in cardmaking. I swore she was not going to suck me in, but when I found myself still thinking about it 3 weeks after her party, well...

This blog is in part an effort to learn new techniques and tools. I'm hoping to use various challenges and tutorials to learn and practice. Meanwhile, should you so desire, you get to watch my progress.

Anyway, here's my cardmaking design history...


Baby gift thank-yous. Used Stampin' Up's (now retired) Tall Tales DSP and played with color variations on a theme. The announcements were similar but different.

Misc birthday cards. The "flock" card is an inside family joke of which I'm not really a part but was told this would be funny.

More misc birthday cards. I love the effect of the diagonal on the rectangle and have used it again since.

Sympathy card for a neighbor.

Birthday cards for my nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment