Thursday, July 26, 2012

Balancing Act

I had really hoped to get back into sewing this summer. I theoretically had June and July off of work, but they were filled with traveling (both for work and pleasure) and lots of studying for an upcoming professional exam (*eek*). As a beginner, I've found that stamping projects have had a much more immediate gratification, as I can finish one in the time it takes me just to prep either the pattern or the fabric (but not both) for sewing. Thus, the blog here is a little stamping-heavy. I hope to change that soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Looking forward to seeing more of your sewing projects! I know what you mean when you say that card creation takes so much less time. I have had a doll sitting here for months now in a half finished stage and she is getting very upset! :>) Wishing you a happy day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete